Friday 10 February 2012

Johnny have been cheating ”

In class one day Mr. Johnson pulled Johnny over to his desk after a test and 


said“Johnny I have a feeling that you have been cheating on your tests.”

Johnny was astounded and asked Mr. I was looking over your test and the question 


was ‘Who was our first president?’ and the little girl that sits next to you Mary put 


‘George Washington ’ and so did you.”

“So everyone knows that he was the first president.”

“Well just wait a minute ” said Mr. Johnson.“The next question was ‘Who freed the 



slaves?’ Mary put Abraham Lincoln and so did you.”

“Well I read the history book last night and I remembered that ” said Johnny.

“Wait wait ” said Mr. Johnson. The next question was ‘Who was president during the 



Louisiana Purchase?’ Mary put ‘I don't know ’ and you put ‘Me neither'

No comments:

Post a Comment